Online Semester Registration
Important Instructions to Fill up Online Semester Registration Form
- The complete semester registration process will be made through online mode and registration fee can be submiited through online only (No CASH will be accepted at any situation)
- Online semester registration process has been split into two phases:
- First Phase : Online Payment through SBI icollect (NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY , YUPIA , AP)
- Second Phase : Filling up the Online Registration Form
- If any one wants to submit his/her registration fee through Demand Draft/Cheque only, then directly goto the Second Phase and mention Draft /Cheque No. in Payment Reference.
- Students need to visit the institute physically and submit the printed copy of auto generated form along with payment receipt copy (Duely verified by the Bank Authority about the Successful Transection) or Demand Draft/Cheque as per date mentioned in academic calendar.
- Late Fine (if required) needs to be submitted in the institute only.
- Complete Flow Chart which should be followed in First phase
and Second Phase
(click here)of registration.
- For more details regarding semester registration fee forUG Students (click here) , PG Students (Updated)
(click here)and Ph.D Students
- Please Don't make any payment for Mess Fee through SBI icollect (NIT AP MESS A/C). Instead deposit Mess Fee to "NIT AP MESS", A/C No.: 38270858537, IFSC: SBIN0003232
- In case of any problem regarding filling up the online registration form, you may contact Dr. Subhasish Banerjee, Asst. Prof of CSE, Mobile No: +91 94349 85900/ 96120 81738.